Labels

Monday 6 December 2010

SNOW, SNOW & MORE SNOW!!

The past week for me has been absolute madness! Snow, snow and more snow! I thought as the weekend went by finally the snow has stopped and it'll be back to university tomorrow. How wrong was I! Woke up this morning to the usual 6.30am alarm just to look out my window to see heavy snow falling from the sky.  As I made my way to the bus station with my welly boots, gloves and scarf on I thought to myself I have to make it to university today I've already missed a week because of the weather. I even packed a toothbrush just in case I got stranded in Dundee but i didn't even get that far. Firstly the trains weren't running to Dundee so there was a good amount of people waiting for my usually quiet bus. 45 minutes passed and finally my bus arrived, only to be told by the driver that the bus was going no further and the buses were cancelled to Dundee. Hopefully tomorrow is a more successful day for me and i can actually make it to university... who knows though with the weather being this unpredictable!

Here's some very snowy photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment