Labels

Friday 15 April 2011

During the Easter holidays I have been working on my final presentation for SEPA. This has been a stressful time for me as sketch up and my rendering programme keep on crashing on me, work that should have taken hours has been taking days because everything is SO slow! Anyways... here is some of the work which I have done on sketch up- these still need to be rendered etc. Throughout the interior I have created natural curved walls which reflect the work in which SEPA does.





My main inspiration in a very abstract way are tree's which help greatly to reduce pollution by absorbing carbon dioxide.

GROUND FLOOR - The roots of the tree which are firmly in bedded into Dundee this is shown through the curved walls in a vertical direction up to the first floor.

FIRST FLOOR-  The core of the tree which is the office space. This is the place which has the most knowledge and years of experience.

SECOND FLOOR - The branches- learning more things and branching out which is where the meeting rooms and lab are.

Will blog up my final presentation once it has been completed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment