Labels

Tuesday 22 February 2011

ASSIGNMENT 3- TIME TO OBSERVE!

For the next part in my assignment I have really been taken out of my comfort zone! I must observe how people behave in places which I would feel uncomfortable in. I have chosen to go to a football match Dundee United vs St Johnstone. My first thought were PANIC! Do I order tickets? Do I just go and buy tickets there? It's tonight so if I order tickets how do I get them?? What do I wear? How should I act? As you can tell I'm a bit of a worrier! Although I'm going with my boyfriend who is a huge Dundee United fan (and has been to hundreds of football games) he isn't allowed to help me find my way around so that I will observe more.

For my second place to observe I have decided to view people in a bus station. As I go from Perth to Dundee and back everyday to get to university I've never observed the people so this will probably be quite eye opening for me as I'm not used to observing anyone, I'm usually listening to music and waiting for time to go by!

 Although I'm panicking a bit this could be quite an interesting assignment. Snooping on people...watching what their habits are.....seeing how I feel in certain situations. Might be quite fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment