Labels

Monday 8 November 2010

THE TIPPING POINT- HOW DOES SESAME STREET RELATES TO DESIGN?

For my mind map I looked into how Sesame Street relates to design. There is a vast amount of different designers that go into making Sesame Street from the obvious such as set designers who design the scenes which the show takes place, to the product designers who design the merchandise such as toys and games for the children who watch. 


 I decided to take this idea from my mind map and created an A2 poster which looks at how product design is a main part of Sesame Street as many products sell so well out there just because Sesame Street are branded on them. Through this assignment I have learnt how everything in life is designed from the chair we sit on to the food we consume. Absolutely everything!





No comments:

Post a Comment